20100808

365: Day 16 - 18

Background Music: Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf

Photobucket
Day 16: A hundred and one paper cranes in a jar [06/08/10]

Photobucket
Day 17: I still buy CDs: Arcade Fire - The Suburbs [07/08/10]

Photobucket
Day 18: OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY A RUBBER BALL!!! [08/08/10]

the guys tell me i look tired and lifeless. i felt extremely indifferent today, not excited about going anywhere else after the Dogathon in the morning. all i wanted to do was go home, take a cold shower, and possibly continue reading those old Misteri Naga comic books i used to read back in elementary school. to be honest, i didn't like the idea of driving to a mall, hunting for a parking slot, walking up and down escalators looking for someone else's groceries, buying donuts i shouldn't be eating, and listening to tired old conversations and agreeing to something i am just too tired to debate about. i don't know what's up with me today, maybe it was the lack of sleep, or the fact that my plans for the day didn't go exactly as how i planned. i had a low carb Western Bacon Cheeseburger and i'm not sure if i enjoyed it or felt like it was supposed make me feel thinner just because it is advertised as low carbed or something.

i'm a little bit tired of the same conversations, listening to stories i didn't volunteer to listen to, attempting to argue about something i honestly couldn't care less about, and above all, tired of being associated with two sizes larger girl.

i just want to have a good conversation. someone who can knock me off my feet with her words. someone who makes me forget all about the one who stole my faith in religion. someone i could talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment