20100817

365: Day 27

Background Music: Gas - Königsforst 1

Photobucket
Day 27: Fisheye 1.5 [17/08/10]

this little piece of metal fell off my Fisheye viewfinder and i cannot seem to put it back onto the viewfinder. and now the viewfinder cannot be slid back onto the Fisheye's hotshoe - it keeps sliding back out without that piece of metal attached to the bottom of the viewfinder. i has a sad.

--

Sunday, i finally took the last few shots on my 4th roll of film. Monday, i got the film developed. the pictures came out much better than i expected. i'm getting the hang of using a Fisheye, sans the viewfinder which i realized greatly limited the view of my surroundings. i suppose the essence of lomography is its spontaneity, and to think about your shots and how it'll turn out only makes the process laborious. i guess pointing-and-shooting is sometimes the best way to go.

now i'm looking at the Fisheye and i'm lamenting over my tiring day having to deal with the death-grip of bureaucracy and the consequences of not following them. i'm thinking about how i want to take my Fisheye and take the next flight out to somewhere far away, and letting the spontaneity of lomography take over me and make me forget all the shenanigans of work. i'm weighting out the trip to Cambodia Angeline proposed to me, and now it feels like i'd really love to follow her and her friends, even if the timing might not be suitable. i've barely gotten any work started, and here i am, thinking about taking a vacation?

why not? after all my failures to be a more responsible 24 year old and the consequences of seeing all this shit hit the fan causing a clusterfuck of faggotry?

why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment