20110406

365: Day 254 - 259

Background Music: Mono - Ashes In the Snow

Photobucket
Day 254: Intimacy [01/04/11]

Photobucket
Day 255: Besta [02/04/11]

Photobucket
Day 256: It's always Friday [03/04/11]

Photobucket
Day 257: I still buy CDs: The Social Network OST [04/04/11]

Photobucket
Day 258: Frames [05/04/11]

Photobucket
Day 259: And drops [06/04/11]

i'm finally getting back into the groove of my regular updates on Wednesdays, although it's not as if people notice or care that i miss my update by a day or two.

it's good to be back on the digital run - being able to give more control to my shots. though film produces the results and feel i yearn for in my digital shots, its unpredictability has left me a little bit strung out and worn out. shots taken with the T2 that are used for my weekly updates are always somewhere in the middle of a roll. to meet the dateline of my weekly update, i  need to finish that particular roll before the dateline and it makes my photos seems rushed and forced. every time i have no choice but to select unsatisfactory shots from the T2 to use as my shot of the day, i regret not taking a backup shot or at least make a little bit more effort to make a better shot. plus the weekly drive to the photo lab to is unnerving, no thanks to traffic around SS2.

at least with the digital camera i get more control. more room to breathe. a safety net, so to speak.

my weakest link.

No comments:

Post a Comment