20110512

365: Day 289 - 294

Background Music: Koenjihyakkei - Tziidall Raszhisst

Photobucket
Day 289: Reflect [06/05/11]

Photobucket
Day 290: Superunknown [07/05/11]

Photobucket
Day 291: Dreams [08/05/11]

there is this rather interesting trend of dreaming about friends of the female kind who have affected my life in a certain manner and obviously it has gotten me somewhat perplexed and anxious. today's dream affected me so much i had to drop my direct junior a message. how is it that dreams are capable of affecting your mind so deeply? maybe its my subconscience telling me to find a girlfriend.

Photobucket
Day 292: An empty bookshelf [09/05/11]

i'm guessing the next few weeks will be pretty busy for the family and i. moving is serious business, and i never knew i had collected so much crap over the past 12 years of living in Petaling Jaya. when i take note of the stuff i want to bring over, it breaks my heart when there is this huge chunk of stuff i am not able to bring over, let alone find a space for. i feel a chunk of my childhood chipping off.

Photobucket
Day 293: My name Borat! [10/05/11]

Photobucket
Day 294: A quiet sigh [11/05/11]

i suppose the next few weeks post-Kuching will see a significant drop in photo quality, what with all the moving. not sure if i should put the project on hiatus until the moving is done. but ever since i started the project, i had wanted to document the move. i guess i'll just have to try my best and take photos that generally no one cares about - then again this is a personal project.

No comments:

Post a Comment