20111219

18 Dec.

Photobucket
The Last Level Where the Last Boss Sits and Swirls His Wine Glass

i am more than halfway through this photo essay project and i still don't see a clear objective to it other that to emote how i feel on that particular day. today i felt empty as i left Comic Fiesta, Day 2, and headed to the parking lot to go home. it was at that exact spot about 10 feet from the parking lot where i felt like i didn't have a purpose for wandering this parallel plane of December on which i stepped in on 1 Dec. there is no ultimate goal other than to briskly waltz through December and welcome January like any other Monday after the weekend. i suppose my emptiness comes from the realization that i don't know myself very well. this comes after something Arif said about me having so many circle of friends, and after digesting his words, i not only learned about how i'm more social that i take myself to be, but rather how i never realized that fact until he pointed that out to me. that's not the only time someone told me something about myself that i never knew, and i guess the emptiness stems from not knowing myself intimately.

so maybe i came into December to find out who i really am, and hoping to fill up that void of unknown. i do know now that i'm hyperboling this notion to levels of pretentiousness, but i am imploring myself to let it slide until i learn what i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment