20111227

25 Dec.

Photobucket
Three

i may have mentioned before how i promised myself to go sightseeing during my December break, but nothing materialized save for the morning photowalk in Putrajaya a couple of weeks back. i'm not very motivated when it comes to doing things for myself, and i need a little push in the right direction to get the ball rolling. fortunately on Christmas i had the opportunity to go down to Melaka, even though it was my third visit there this year. i'm quite happy i made the trip, but on the other hand i could've easily made the trip to anywhere in Malaysia by myself had i given myself the push. i normally don't find any reason to push myself unless i am supposed to meet a dateline, and it bums me out that there are many things i have not done because i constantly tell myself that there's always another chance later.

at 25, i suppose i still have some years left before the reality anchor touches the sea bed. guess i should pick up the pace and start crossing off items off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment