20111203

3 Dec.

Photobucket
Waiting

i spent a better part of this Saturday unnecessarily waiting when i could've gone through my backlog of music i had intended on diving into. it's frustrating to associate Saturdays with auto-voiture hospital visits - planned or unplanned. even more so when it is unplanned. one hour turned into four, and the unrelenting sighs and harrumphs spewed forth does little to quicken the mechanic's cranking of his spanner.

it's no surprise that i spend a significant amount of my life waiting. sometimes i wait for people and their very sad excuse of "Malaysian timing" - possibly the worst mental disease to plague the Malaysian society. once in a while i also spend days waiting for my mail to arrive and i admit that the anticipation kills me, but the feeling of opening up your parcel when you receive it is priceless. gone were the days where i used to wait for your text messages, but it gave me some glimmer of purpose to continue breathing. anticipating what you will say to me has always been my favourite game, and even more when i have to come up with the perfect reply. and i await your reply again until i give up and read some Tao Lin.

No comments:

Post a Comment